Friday, June 15, 2012

Just the Beginning


Welcome to my new home!  At the end of October I moved across the state of Washington from Walla Walla to Vancouver to start a new job.  My family joined me on New Years weekend and since then we've enjoyed exploring our new residence, which is separated from Portland, Ore. by only the Columbia River. 

I maintained a city daily photo blog while living in Walla Walla, and wasn't sure if I'd start one after the move, but I've decided there is entirely too much to share with the world here to NOT have a photo blog.  I hope you enjoy exploring my new home with me; the above image was taken at Rocky Butte, a small park on the top of a hill overlooking the city of Portland and the Columbia River.  It also offers a fabulous view of Mt. Hood (pictured) and Mt. St. Helens (to the left in the above image; not pictured). 

Whether you bookmark/RSS this blog and enjoy the Pacific Northwest with me, or just stop by from time to time...welcome!  I look forward to exploring your home, too.

1 comment: