Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thatcher's


This is Thatcher's.  My favourite coffee shop in Vancouver (and Portland, so far).  I love the atmosphere, I love the coffee, I love the comfy chairs...and I love that it's so close to where I work so I can run there on a break or over lunch.

It's a locally owned business with a passion for sustainability and community.  They use coffee from a local roaster, and make their own goodies (above).  And, like many places in this part of the country, they provide a little corner for the little ones with toys and books, with comfy seating for the parents, too.

The big window in the far right corner of the image below opens like a garage door and in the warmer months, the shop is extended onto a cement patio with additional seating and simple landscaping.


No comments:

Post a Comment